• Is your paint bubbling or peeling?
• Do you notice cracking in the joints?
• Are your shutters badly discoloring?
• Is your paint chipping away at the edges?
• Have your louvres lost their tension?
• Are they dropping?
As a result of compromises in the manufacturing processes of many of today's wood shutter companies, you may have already experienced problems with your shutters.
DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED....WE CAN HELP.
With 30 years of experience, M3 Design has an exhaustively thorough understanding of the materials, assembly and finishing processes used in the fabrication of all natural wood shutters.
We repair, reseal, refinish and reinstall any wood shutter, regardless of who manufactured it. You can bring your injured shutters to our plant, or we will make a house call and pick them up for you!
Call the M3 Shutter Doctor today...